About GUEST New Zealand
Here are some key facts you should know about GUEST New Zealand and the people behind the name. Also, read more on how GUEST started in 1986!
GUEST is a travel agency specialising in boutique travel. We design beautiful New Zealand itineraries to help you get a trip of a lifetime! The great advantage of using GUEST, is our quick and easy reservation process – we’ll do all the work for you.
We live in New Zealand and that’s such a big advantage to you. It is so easy for us to research beautiful accommodation and new exciting tour options. If you’re looking for an authentic New Zealand holiday away from mass tourism, then you’ve come to the right place!
Why is GUEST so different?
Here’s why you should plan your New Zealand holiday with GUEST.
1 – Agile Personal Service
- Get a one-on-one local travel designer going the extra mile.
- Receive a unique travel itinerary – never done before – never to be repeated.
- Enjoy the security of having a travel designer on-call throughout your trip.
- View the Planning Process.
2 – Authentic & Meaningful Travel
- Let the ‘locals’ show you the real New Zealand.
- Enjoy hand-picked boutique accommodation and small tour activities.
- Receive the added security of a loaded digital travel app.
3 – Sustainable & Social ‘Slow Travel’
- By using GUEST, you will support a smaller local business. Meet our service providers.
- We encourage off-peak travel, taking the roads less traveled and staying longer.
- GUEST is working on a carbon-neutral system – making your trip ‘clean and green’.
How to ‘Slow Travel’ with GUEST NZ
Our complimentary travel planning and reservation services help travellers like you by value-adding local knowledge and smart technology to your New Zealand ‘trip of a lifetime’.
At Guest NZ, we treat customers, staff and business partners with integrity and honesty and recognise their contribution to the well-being and profitability of the business. We also endeavour to support the community and social institutions within the constraints of the business.
Our environmental commitment
We use smart technologies to minimise any use of paper material and packaging wherever possible. We utilise innovative technology to reduce work-related fuel consumption (e.g. we use cloud-based itineraries, a travel app, and downloadable PDF documents). We encourage GUESTS to 'Slow Travel' and promote two-night plus stays, using local tour companies and therefore reducing fuel consumption.